Monday, August 2, 2010

Can a plate inspire a blog?

I'm in Awwww that I could be inspired by this less than $1 plate  from Goodwill to start this whole Christmas blog and do  posts on my regular blog about Christmas. 
Doesn't Mr. Snowman look like he's Praising the Lord for the snowflakes & stars?  <}
I love Snowmen and my mom loves olden Santas.

I gotta think of a great Meme or 2 for the fall/early winter so I'll be ready for Christmas this year.  I may surprise ya and do a meme after Christmas too to encourage us to get it all put up and organized properly.  I'm not an OCD, clean and neat freak so I need lots of encouragment to tidy stuff up.  lol 

I could do a UR crafting now day or project day or wrapping special ideas day??  It'll come to me when I least expect it.  I need to find out how everyone does their pretty buttons for parties and memes.  And, how to work Mr. Linky.
I'd love to make a button from this olden image I found off of the inter-net.

Or, I could do a Collector's Show n Tell each month as we count down to December.
this is some of Nate's Nutcrackers from 2009


We could show each other in a meme what is inspiring us for a special gathering...
or what are ya makin' for the 27 office staff that might enjoy a treat.
This is Snowman Soup that I'm famous for and it is cocoa all blinged out.  I love to put it in cups for the guys in hubby's office.
 

Just thinkin' outloud girls...xox, DeniseMarie

Come see what Sally won from my 1 yr blogaversary give-away!

6 comments:

  1. I think you can create anything beautiful you are very creative person. Happy Monday!

    Blueberry Lane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking.

    Happy Blue Monday, DeniseMarie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise,
    Girl you are on a roll!! Whatever type of blog party you decide to throw in regards to Christmas, you KNOW that I will be there!!

    Christmas Collections sound interesting???

    I know that there will be several Christmas House Tour parties so another type of Christmas blog party is a great idea!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your Christmas spirit. I appreciate your kind words on my post. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun meme - I've never even participated in Blue Monday yet but just lurking today to see what sort of things get posted in the meme and found your blog.

    I've seen a nice Mr Linky that shows thumbnails aswell as the name of the blog. I've not done the button thing yet but I've seen a few tutorials on the net on how to do it.

    Blessings
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great ideas. Can't wait to see what you come up with. I hope you will go to my blog and save my button to your site and become a Button Buddy. When you make a button I will add it to my blog as well.

    There is a really easy tutorial on how to make a button at this site:

    http://a-heart4home.blogspot.com/2009/04/blog-button-with-text-box-for-code.html

    As for Mr. Linky that is pretty easy as well. Just go to this site:

    http://www.blenza.com/linkies/

    Love your Christmas spirit and thanks for visiting me over at Pittypat Paperie. Drop by again anytime Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here and for your inspirational note.

Be Blessed, xox DeniseMarie