Sunday, September 19, 2010

Precious Moments

Are there any Precious Moments Lovers out there??

I know it is kind of an 80's thing, huh.  I've gifted several of my pieces over the years or given them for auction/benefits but still have quite an extensive collection.  I'll always love them.  My mom has a huge collection of Memories of Yesterday...Love those too.

None of these I'm showing are mine...I'll show ya'll my collection of nativities at the next
I hope you will post my Meme reminder on your side bar and come on by with some kind of Christmas collection on the 1st week of October.  I know...I know...who will be thinking of Christmas?  I sure hope you will.  lol
Remember...I'll have a collection to show 1st week of each month until we hit Dec.   Then, we'll show each week.  Maybe we'd all want to see 1 more time in Jan and I'll put the Meme to rest.
Awww, I've never seen this piece before.
They are following the star..looking for the baby.

Isn't this piece nice??
I love the poinsettia flowers and the cardinal detail.
Gotta love the Angel with the Star over His head.



Love the cap on the lil guy and the sheep taking a peek.


This seems to be a new piece available this season.

I'm bagging up my matchbox advents today and shipping them off.
I can't tell you how much fun this was when I was stuck on the couch getting over my Fibro woes last month.  It made me feel creative, useful and productive.
I owe Linda at A Swap for All Seasons a big thank you for the inspirational swap.

Hope you have a blessed week!!
Memes:
Happy Blue Monday with Smiling Sally
3 or More Tuesday at The Gypsy's Corner

Candy Cane Kisses and White Snow Wishes! DeniseMarie

11 comments:

  1. These are indeed, precious!!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl I just saw this was you! your pace is totally different.

    blessings

    barbara jean

    PS that's a good different. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - my blog is called Precious Moments but I didn't realize that they were also ornaments!! I've learnt something new today will have to google it..thank you because they are indeed adorable..Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments, they are precious! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are pretty pieces... very pretty for the Christmas Tree... adorable...

    My BLUE MONDAY here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone love Precious Moments.

    Happy Blue Monday, Denise Marie! Check out my book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still like Precious Moments! We went to the museum in July and it was wonderful. Made me cry to read some of the stories.

    You did a fabulous job on your matchboxes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Precious Moments!! They are all so cute!!

    Debbie @ A Debbie-Dabble Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a precious moments collector you are. Those are indeed fantastic finds!


    I'm at Heart's content blog. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Precious" as they can be! Love the match boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Precious Moments! I have the Nativity on my mantle every Christmas.

    I will put your meme on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here and for your inspirational note.

Be Blessed, xox DeniseMarie