Thursday, September 16, 2010

99 days on the countdown!!

I gotta figure out an awesome way to use this olden Santa image for my mom who is a major Santa lover.

Please notice the PINKish propeller.
Happy Pink Saturday with Beverly
If you need pink eye candy...you'll be hooked, go check it out.

Mom's fav are the images of Santa trecking thru the snow with the animals in the woods along to entertain him. lol  I'll have to look thru my old Christmas cards and see if there is anything to use to make her a card.

99 days to work on your crafting and ordering.  I got youngest's Lego Advent in the mail and have tucked it away...Ready for Dec. 1st.



He will be soooo excited that I got it for him.

Hope ya'll have become familiar with my Christmas Blog even though it seems ridiculous at this date to be looking at images or thinking of the beloved time of year.   I hope some bloggy buddies can find pics on their computer to share a collection the 1st week in Oct with us.  Please...Christmas Collector's Alley is gonna flop without help.  Join in...put my poster on your blog sidebar.



Flying by to say Hi at:
Show n Tell Friday at My Romantic Home



Candy Cane Kisses and White Snow Wishes! DeniseMarie

3 comments:

  1. that's an awesome image. Can't believe it's 100 days away!!!!and I'll bet they are gonna go FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh - I love him too! Very cool! Thanks so much for your sweet comments and for following my blog.

    Hugs,

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Denise Marie,

    What a beautiful image! How can it be possible that there are only 100 days until Christmas!? Thanks for visiting my blog, it is great to meet you!

    Best wishes,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here and for your inspirational note.

Be Blessed, xox DeniseMarie