Thursday, December 16, 2010

dunk, drizzle and spoon

Well, I've been playing in my pjs in the kitchen...


This is what the gorgeous 8th grade boys got from my kitchie...


lil brother delivered the goods and was everyone's pal. lol
I took a bucket of pretzel rods and had some fun today...
 Madd Science lab. 
Hubby needed 40 treat bags to hand out today at NASA...

It is soooo simple to make these gems!!
I used 4 different sprinkle mixes.

Fun stuff!!
It took a bin, box and basket to deliver it all.

Candy Cane Kisses and White Snow Wishes! DeniseMarie

4 comments:

  1. Denise, what lovely goodies for gifts. I know all have to be tickled to receive your gifts.

    Have a lovely winter's day ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Thanks for the adorable matchbox on day 17. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous person you are! Your boys are very lucky.

    I just wanted to pop by and thank you for your blogging friendship this year. It has been wonderful to find a kindred Christmas spirit! I hope that you and your beautiful family have a very Merry Christmas and a brilliant 2011! Enjoy all the happiness and joy that this blessed season brings.

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun treats and they look yummy too! I received your #18 matchbox, thank you! I love it and especially like the angel pin tucked inside. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here and for your inspirational note.

Be Blessed, xox DeniseMarie