Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lover of Papers!!

I love paper...ran across a paper pk sale at JoAnn's yesterday.  There were about 20 pks featured in this $9.99 sale to choose from and I walked out with 2.  I thought it would be impossible to pick, but I instantly knew which packages I could not leave at the store.  :)

I'm highlighting 1 of my new packs & showing that non-traditional Christmas papers can be used.  I have never seen a paper pk labeled for Christmas that I loved!  I am however on pins and needles longing to see what Basic Grey will have this Winter.
They don't even label their Specialty Paper Packs with names!?  Maybe I need to get my resume to
 K & Co. and help them out.  LOL!

I'd name this set Shabby Chic Cottage.
I LOVE these papers! 
I will make scapbook pages, Christmas art, Framed pics and Christmas cards with these papers..


Red Foils

Chocolate Brown


Iceeee Blue Foils

Green with red dots!

Folks, Maria @ Bubblegum & Duct Tape knows how to scan the papers.  She made her own border.  I just recently saw a Christmas lover scanned for her background also, but can't remember which bloggie.



Candy Cane Kisses! DeniseMarie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! You can scan a piece of paper and use it as a background on your blog, too, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those papers! They are so pretty and fancy looking. You can do so much with them *squeel*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers! You made out like a bandit ... good for you. Very pretty finds ...
    Have a beautiful weekend ~
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to have that store Jo Anns over there. I wish I could get on a plane right now and buy some!

    I like that idea that Tammy suggested...I wonder how to do it....

    Blessings and best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely papers, and you did well photographing them. I am your newest follower since I love Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great paper, Denise!! Now what project do you have planned??

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for being here and for your inspirational note.

Be Blessed, xox DeniseMarie